2011/05/18

pink cloud and piano prodigy

'Cloud, you are pink' - this is how Marcin Świetlicki's poem starts.
World is the way we perceive it. it is shaped for our own needs, we can see all as we like. Let me give you one example. As you are about to do something specific, go on a trip to a new place or you're doing something that occupies your mind a lot - then it seems to be everywhere: you see the relevant add, the sign on the street, you hear a stranger talking about it, you're almost sure that your topic became so much popular. this is how tricky our imagination is.

Today for me piano has been scattered all over the place. So I downloaded notes for 'Romeo and Juliet theme', I got lost playing and this is how 2 hours of my day has gone into thin air...

then I discovered this little talented girl:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz